here’s the scoop / faq
what kind of gathering can I host?
this is the beautiful part… there is really no limit with what we/you can do with the space. we invite you to gather in any way that inspires you to do so. everything from parties, family dinners, book club, fundraisers, pop-ups, workshops, meetings, gallery, etc… the possibilities are endless and we will strive to accommodate any type of gathering that strikes your fancy.
how do I book a gathering?
easy peasy… just fill out the online form or simply give us a call to tell us more about your gathering. we will check availability and reply within 24 hours. we invite you for a quick tour of the space as we do not rent our venue site unseen… but trust us, you will be smitten!
how about food & drink?
byo! this is how we roll! or ask us for some recommendations and we will connect you with our favorite local joints to give you a hand with creating a delicious menu personalized for your gathering! we have a small room off of the main area that includes a full size fridge and microwave perfect for food/party prep and storage for extra supplies
set up and clean up - who does what?
you will be responsible for set up/prep - this time will be included in your hourly rental rate. we ask that you respectfully clean up all food, drink, trash and any other miscellaneous items or spills. details will be outlined in your full agreement.
what does the rental fee for the space include?
• first floor space of 53 n sandusky st (includes main area, back room prep area and 2 ADA restrooms)
• 2 handcrafted raw edge wood tables (98x41 / 84x38)
• 3 36x72 drop down tables
• 30 chairs (mix of black, gun metal and wood)
• 2 person low top tables x4
• bar area with 7 stools
• 2 lounge areas with additional seating
• 2 trash cans (including trash bags)
• mini fridge behind bar
• full size fridge in back room / prep area
• 5 galvanized ice buckets
• bluetooth speaker
• select décor elements such as various size vases, lanterns, votives, faux greens
• select serve ware and table setting pieces including 3 beverage containers, 2 large/deep clear plastic bowls, 30 white ceramic dinner plates, 30 white ceramic appetizer plates, gold and metallic plate chargers
• free wi-fi
if you need more seating, no problem - feel free to bring your own or we can point you in the direction of local party rental spots.
a $100 security deposit is required to book the venue. This deposit will be held for any damages that may have occurred to the property or rental items. Should damages exceed the $100 security deposit, renter will be responsible for paying additional costs. This deposit does not get applied toward the venue rental fee. If no damages occur, the deposit will be refunded in full within 1 week after the event.
what is the parking situation?
click here to see map/parking options